Blog about my reading, crochet, quilting, and knitting (which I am teaching myself) experiences. I also throw in anything that I feel like writing about.
Our dog, Casey, loves, loves, loves cheese. . . . and that is good because she is on meds for separation anxiety. I just hide the pill in a piece of cheese & she swallows it without a problem.
Her cheese habit has also allowed us to teach her to shake paw, and she is learning roll-over pretty quickly.
I hope this video plays for you. . . . she is singing for her cheese.
After seeing your other post about Casey passing, I just had to check out this one. Oh she is ADORABLE! What a sweet face. So glad you took this video and posted it. I wish I could teach my dogs to sing.
2 comments:
Oh that is sooo cute! What a good dog!
After seeing your other post about Casey passing, I just had to check out this one. Oh she is ADORABLE! What a sweet face. So glad you took this video and posted it. I wish I could teach my dogs to sing.
Post a Comment