Trying to get a picture of Casey's face is pretty difficult. . . .she just won't hold still long enough. This is the best I was able to get after her most recent grooming appointment.

This doily is in progress. . . .I'm pretty sure I am on the last row, but because it is thread it is hard for me to work on it for any length of time. My hands just can't handle long term thread work sessions.

I'm in Margaret's Holiday Mini Quilt swap. . . .I thought this might be something cool. It is a design I did on EQ6.
It reminds me of pine garland tied with bows. . . . what do you think? This is also the first quilt design that I have made up that is rectangular.

I'm also in the Doll Quilt Swap #7. . . .and here is the design that I am leaning toward for that swap. Again, this was designed on EQ6. . . the colors are not the colors that I plan on using, but are just ones that I "plugged" in so I could get an idea of how it would look.

One of these days I'll figure out how to put the actual EQ6 picture on here. . . .it would make it easier to show than these camera pictures of the print out. . .but for now this works.
Ok, I'm off to see my sewing machine so I can get something else completed this weekend.
In peace and pieces,
1 comment:
It's actually not too difficult to put the EQ picture in. There is an "export image" button that appears on the tool bar (hoping that's the right name, the one that has save in sketchbook, etc.). This button may be one that you have to add: if you don't see it on your toolbar, you can also click "export image" on the drop down menu from "File" in the top left corner of the screen. A popup window will prompt you to give the file a name and location to save; once you do that, another window will pop up -- I try and save the file fairly small -- so I use 300 dpi and 50 on the jpg quality. That's all there is to it. From there I can import it into the blog or Word documents, etc.
And I like the design you've got going for your doll quilt!
Post a Comment