I don't get it.
Well, actually, let me re-phrase that. . . . I do get it. . . . . .I just don't understand.
Here's the way my little brain works. . . .ok, it's the Sunday before Thanksgiving. . . I pick up the newspaper. There are sales circulars in there that show the sale dates from Sunday through Wednesday.
Why do they bother with doing Sunday circulars when everyone is just waiting until Thursday to see what is going to be on sale on Friday????
Does anyone even go shopping (other than groceries) the 3-4 days before Thanksgiving???
Kmart is open on Thanksgiving. . . will I go there? Perhaps. I have gone there in previous years, just like I would go to the Rag Shop if they were still around.
Will I do Black Friday? Yes, there are a couple of things that I have my eye on. And Joann Fabrics opens at 6AM.
Now, to answer my own question. . . .yes I do Black Friday. . . .but more as a spectator because once the shops get too crowded I'm "outta there". . . . because I can't take massive crowds of people, unless I am in a quilt store ('cause there at least I know I'm among friends even if I don't know a single one of you!) he he he he
In peace and pieces,
1 comment:
In general, no, I don't do Black Friday...too many people, too much confusion, not worth it. That said, last year I did stop in at JoAnns at 6:30 am to pick up flannel on the cheap, mainly because I had dropped my son off at work and JoAnns is only a few blocks from there on my way back home. Otherwise, no way!
Post a Comment