UFO Listing

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Stitcher's Angel swap received

For the past two years I have participated in the Stitcher's Angel swap from Helen of Hugs From Helen. . .this year my gifts were received from Vero in Chile. Here's a picture:




Aren't these wonderful?

The needlecase is embroidered with different stitches for each section. The pincushion was embroidered with my initial and the tote has a rose on the little outside pocket.

There are also 2 inside pockets in the tote.

I can see that this one will be used for my handwork projects. . . it is the perfect size.

Unfortunately I didn't take a picture of the package that I sent to my partner. . . Helena in Sweden. I'll have to check her blog to see if she has posted pictures so that I can refer you there.

In peace and pieces,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...