Here is a picture of another quilt that has come home to stay:

In one of my earlier posts I had written about the Twisted Mystery swap from Quilt Shoppe Forum. . . .well, this is the quilt that resulted from my fabric collection. Lynn in California made it for me & it is terrific.
The border fabric, the green in the blocks and the purple paisley are my fabrics. The fabric that I sent as a background was not sufficient for the quilt that Lynn designed so she added her own fabrics.
I'll need to get a picture of the back. . . she used a wonderful piece of complementary rose print fabric on the back that I just adore.
The Twisted Mystery swap is probably the one swap that I will be sticking with. . . .the women are so talented and Lynn keeps everything running very smoothly.
Well, I really should try to get some sleep. . . .but the raw onions that ended up being in my sandwich at lunch are not helping. . .
No comments:
Post a Comment