Some of the things I am thankful for are:
A God that is good ALL the time. . . .even if I don't see it that way while I'm in the moment.
A family that loves and supports me. . . no matter how stupid my ideas may be.
Friends that are willing to take me "as I am". . . .even when that might grate on their nerves.
My husband, whom God lead me to, that thinks I am the best thing since sliced bread (oh boy, hope he keeps those "rose colored" glasses)!! he he he
The work of my hands, the thoughts of my mind and the ability to live in a country where I am free to speak my mind, whether it is politically correct or not.
My freedom. . . . it has been hard won, and can be lost in a moment if we do not maintain our vigilance. . . and for that I will be forever grateful to our men & women in the armed services.
May God grace your life and table with all good things.
In peace and pieces,
No comments:
Post a Comment