UFO Listing

Thursday, December 10, 2009

26 and holding!

No, I'm not talking about my age. . . .I'm talking about the number of books that I have read so far this year.

I doubt that I will surpass the reading that I did last year --- I believe my final total was 35 in 2008 --- but I haven't been slacking off when it comes to reading so I'm not that upset.

Besides, I might actually have read more books. . . but with having too many irons in the fire at one time I think I've missed listing some of them. And, of course, I don't count my quilt pattern books --- if those were added I'd probably be nearer to 75!

Sorry there are no pics on this post. . . don't remember where I put the camera. . . but I have lots of pictures to add as soon as I find it.

In peace and pieces,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...