UFO Listing

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!

There is still about 6 hours before it becomes officially 2010. . . .but I won't be on the computer at midnight to say "Happy New Year". . .so I will say it now.

I hope 2010 is a much better year that 2009 was. . . .for me that would be having some "thorns" ended and bright things started.

It will be fun to read what others in blog-land will be putting down as their goals for the year. As for me they will be simple:

A. Get the basement organized (yet AGAIN!!).

B. Reduce the stash (JudyL will be doing the weekly posting again).

C. Increase the amount of charity work I do (this ties in with reducing the stash).

D. Get better control of the money that comes into the house (which will be helped by the
elimination of a "thorn" in January [I hope]).

E. Reduce the number of UFO's that I have (quilt, crochet, knit, etc., etc.)

Seems like a pretty tall order. . . . but I do have 12 more months before the "day of reckoning" so my hope is that on December 31, 2010 I will be able to report that I have accomplished these, and perhaps even more, tasks.


In peace and pieces,

1 comment:

Peg - Happy In Quilting said...

Nice list of goals....good luck Sherry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...