I participated in the Secret Sister Christmas Swap that Chookyblue has run the past couple of years. The partner that sent to me was Peg from Australia.
This year in addition to the gift we were to send an ornament. Here is the ornament that Peg sent to me:
Here was what awaited me for the remainder of her package; as I was taking each piece out I was wondering if there was ever going to be an end to them all!


Once opened here is what I received. . . .there are 2 additional stitchery items (2 sizes of wall hangings but she said that the larger piece could also be a table runner), a calendar, PODS candies (which I have decided are my favorites. . . need to figure out how I can commute to Australia on a regular basis to get my "fix"). She also included a cross stitch kit, too cute for words reindeer earrings, and a journal.



2 comments:
Hi Sherry, thank you so much I am so pleased you enjoyed your gifts...it was a great swap...I love your ornament sent to Fiona...will pop over to Chookyblues to see what else you made...Happy New Year Sherry...
beautiful gifts sent and received in the swap...........do you want me to email you a photo of your gift?
thanks for being part of the swap.......
Post a Comment