UFO Listing

Thursday, December 15, 2011

Just a quick check-in

I haven't done much lately because I have been sick. . . missed work on Tuesday because I felt absolutely lousy.

I am hoping that I can be up for Friday Night Sew In tomorrow.  Have you signed up for it yet?

My project for tonight was talking with the son of friends of mine. . . .I couldn't figure out how to get my Nook hooked into my wireless (I'm only partially a geek).  But that's to my "family" geek I was able to get the Nook hooked. . . .and now I think I might be able to get Mr. Books' laptop connected to the network also (well, if I can't I know how I can ask for help)!!!

It is wonderful to have someone that isn't bugged by my dumb computer questions!

In peace and pieces,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...