Here's a link to what I had said I wanted to get done for 2011.
Not one blessed thing on that list was completed.
The Bear's Paw & Square Dance quilts were lost in the sewer flood (unless, by some miracle they were in a box that I haven't gotten a chance to open. . . . but I'm pretty sure that they are gone).
The quilt blocks are still that --- blocks ---.
The Flowers of the Month kits are still kits.
The Spa Mystery has been found --- but I can't find the directions so I'm going to have to "wing it" for the borders.
Linda's quilt still needs to be completed and I hope that the pre-marked white on white can be located or that will be another quilt that I lost to the flood.
However, I have moved some things forward. . . . I've done 2 quilts for Wrapped In Hope; I've gotten my Scrappy Trips quilt to the flimsy stage; the quilt top that I did for the New Life Island Retreat is a flimsy; plus there are 3 more flimsies that are a year overdue for baptism gifts.
And I did participate in several doll quilt swaps and Secret Santa programs which had projects that were completed.
I'm hesitant, at this point, to make a list of things that I "have" to get done in 2012 --- mainly because I want to get alot of things done in the house --- which will require time to be taken from my quilting and crafting projects so I think that I will just plug along as best I can without feeling any guilt that I am not working on the "correct" project for that month.
Good luck to Judy & the rest of the gals who have signed up. If you are a brave soul perhaps you should join them.
In peace and pieces,
No comments:
Post a Comment