UFO Listing

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

SSCS has arrived!!

Last night I received my SSCS from Dale in Australia!!

Things got busy & I did not have a chance to take a photo of the ornament -- but that is on my list for this evening. Take it from me (for now at least) that it is very adorable!!

I don't know what else was sent because there was clearly marked "DO NOT OPEN UNTIL CHRISTMAS" card on the other package. Mr. Books is keeping me honest so I have another 19 days to wait.

Not having a working computer at home has become a bit of a pest --- not so much for missing Facebook, but for uploading pictures and such. But I have been getting quite a bit of sewing and housework (gasp!!!) done.

I hope to be able to upload pictures here tomorrow so you can all see my great new ornament!

In peace and pieces,

1 comment:

Chookyblue...... said...

so glad your parcel has arrived...........

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...