Well, we have a WINNER!!
The winning comment is from Quilting Ranny. I've sent her an email via Outlook so as soon as I hear from her I will get the box in the mail & on it's way to its new home.
Thank you to every one that took part. . . .I wish I could send you all a box because they are really fun to play with.
In peace and pieces,

True Random Number Service
Random Sequence Generator
Here is your sequence:5 4 3 2 1Timestamp: 2013-05-03 00:43:19 UTC
The winning comment is from Quilting Ranny. I've sent her an email via Outlook so as soon as I hear from her I will get the box in the mail & on it's way to its new home.
Thank you to every one that took part. . . .I wish I could send you all a box because they are really fun to play with.
In peace and pieces,
No comments:
Post a Comment