UFO Listing

Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Next book on the reading list

 Over the weekend I finished reading "Too Many Crooks Spoil the Broth" by Tamar Myers.

I enjoyed the book. . . .but I found it a little weird to have most of the recipes interspersed between the actual book. . . .guess I'm just used to having the recipes all together at the end of the book.

My next reading will be
 Quilt or Innocence: A Southern Quilting Mystery  Elizabeth Craig is a new author to me so I'll have to let you know if I enjoyed it once I'm finished.  The Corgi on the cover was a plus (I'm a sucker for a book with a dog in it!).

I have a couple of other books that are coming to my local library (have I said recently how much I LOVE inter-library loan systems?!!) so I may have to read double time so that I don't get fined late fees.

Happy Quilting,

In peace and pieces,
 

1 comment:

Valspierssews said...

This quilty one looks good. Your last post inspired me to go to the library and I found A Stitch Before Dying and Til Death Do Us Pearl by Anne Canadeo. A little cheesy but nice comfort reading.
I can be contacted through my google plus profile since I am a showing as a nonreply blogger now.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...