UFO Listing

Saturday, April 6, 2013

Friday Night with Friends result

I was able to get some work done on the baby afghan that I am working on.

Unfortunately, my DH's camera battery has died. . . and his battery charger must be in the same place as my camera. . . which means I can't post any pictures right now.

But, the pattern is called "Rainbow Ripple Baby Afghan" and it is a 12 pointed star afghan designed by Celeste Young.  I found the pattern on Ravelry (which is where the link will take you).

I'm not doing a "rainbow". . . . I'm using cream yarn for the entire piece.

The pattern is very easy to work and I hope that it will be well received at the shower -- especially since it is such an unusual piece.

My one disappointment with the pattern (and this is my own issue) is that there is no definite number of rows listed.  The pattern just indicates to work through the rainbow.  From my calculations it appears that there should be 36 rows (but I could be wrong. . . ).  So I am using that as my end row.

I have about 10 more rows to go. . . . so I'm hoping to have it done by the middle of next week at the latest.

Check out Cheryll's blog to see what others all over the world worked on last night.  I am sure that you will find lots of inspiration!

In peace and pieces,

3 comments:

Rosie said...

Your afghan sounds interesting and I can't wait for a piccy. Hope the camera is up and running again soon.

Quilting Chemist (Danette) said...

It sounds beautiful and cream matches everything, great color choice.

Shanna said...

Oh what a beautiful pattern!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...