I finished "And Then You Dye" (the last book I posted about) and have started another one:

I believe that this is the first book in her series. . . .it's an older book. I've read 35 pages on the first day (during lunch at work). It seems pretty good so far. . . .I hope I can keep up the reading pace because I've been notified by my library that there are a couple more books that I reserved that will be coming in very soon.
What are you reading?
In peace and pieces,

I believe that this is the first book in her series. . . .it's an older book. I've read 35 pages on the first day (during lunch at work). It seems pretty good so far. . . .I hope I can keep up the reading pace because I've been notified by my library that there are a couple more books that I reserved that will be coming in very soon.
What are you reading?
In peace and pieces,
1 comment:
This looks like a good one. I am attracted to books with titles like that.
Post a Comment