Melissa and Shanna are running the "A Lovely Year of Finishes" again this year.
And, in an effort to keep a couple of my goals for 2015 going I've decided to jump on board.
For January my goal is to complete a quilt top that I will be teaching at a retreat later this year. I started the blocks in 2014 with the hopes of having the top done shortly after Christmas. . . but that did not happen.
Here is a little "jumble" of the Shoo Fly blocks that I have gotten done:
I have the setting blocks, triangles and corners to cut & then sew them together. . . .then there are the borders to add.
This is my first time participating the ALYoF and I hope that I can show a lot of finishes this year.
In peace and pieces,

This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.
And, in an effort to keep a couple of my goals for 2015 going I've decided to jump on board.
For January my goal is to complete a quilt top that I will be teaching at a retreat later this year. I started the blocks in 2014 with the hopes of having the top done shortly after Christmas. . . but that did not happen.
Here is a little "jumble" of the Shoo Fly blocks that I have gotten done:
I have the setting blocks, triangles and corners to cut & then sew them together. . . .then there are the borders to add.
This is my first time participating the ALYoF and I hope that I can show a lot of finishes this year.
In peace and pieces,
This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.
1 comment:
That is an ambitious goal. What a great quilt to teach at Retreat! Looking forward to seeing it finished.
Post a Comment