UFO Listing

Monday, January 12, 2015

Friday Night Sew In

Just wanted to make sure I passed on the word. . . .  .

Grab the Friday Night Sew In (FNSI) button

Wendy B. has listed the next Friday Night Sew-In as January 23rd.  I haven't seen sign-ups yet. . . but I will be watching for it.

Since I have a lot of projects for A Lovely Year of Finishes and the Quilt Along I know that there will be plenty of sewing for me to do.

In peace and pieces,

 


 This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.

1 comment:

Yvonne W said...

Hope to "see" you at the FNSI too. Will keep a look out for the post-- it usually comes out on that week.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...