UFO Listing

Monday, January 5, 2015

Does anyone know what is going on with Quilterblogs.com?

I've noticed recently. . . . well, at least for a couple of weeks, that www.quilterblogs.com is either off-line or has outdated blog postings on its site.

Does anyone know if the site is being maintained or if the site is planning on shutting down?

I enjoyed having my blog posts show up on the site . . . . and it gave me the opportunity to see other blogs that I may not have found by just bouncing around in "blog land".

Just me being nosy. . . . . . .

I hope you are getting some stitches in today,


In peace and pieces,

 


 This content was originally posted on the quilt blog Books, Hooks, Sticks, etc. (www.bookshookssticksetc.blogspot.com). If you are reading this on any site other than the original or quilterblogs.com it is WITHOUT my permission and the content has been stolen.

4 comments:

Mina said...

I noticed it too, but it appears to be working now. Just catching up on my reading

Marti M said...

Have you heard anything? I enjoy using quilterblog.com also.

A Left-Handed Quilter said...

I noticed a lot of duplicate postings - which is annoying - but it's been that way for a LONG time - so whoever is maintaining the site doesn't seem to be paying attention to what is being posted - or how often - ;))

Wendy said...

Can't help you as I do not use them. Hopefully they will be up and running soon. Maybe they took a long holiday break.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...