UFO Listing

Sunday, January 4, 2009

Catching up with Christmas and Swap news

I believe that I have previously mentioned that I am in a Birthday Block swap through an About.com forum. Here are the two most recent blocks that I have sent out.

This first one is Antique Tile from quilterscache.com. . .and the owner requested Mardi Gras colors:
This second block was sent to a woman that requested birdhouse blocks. I was a little worried since applique is not a strong point for me. . .but I think the block worked out well.



These next three pictures are from Christmas evening. . .they are of my nephew with some of his gifts. . . he liked the toys, but when he got clothes in the packages he just dropped them on the floor, partially open with the phrase "just clothes" used to explain everything. . . .as only a 3 1/2 year old can express! LOL






In peace and pieces,

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...