Fabric Added this week: 0
Fabric Added year to date: 16 yards
Fabric Used this week: 0
Fabric Used year to date: (16 yards)
I have been working on a mystery quilt so far this week. . .maybe I'll have the top done so that I can get the stash number going in the correct direction!
Sorry to be so boring.
In peace and pieces,
1 comment:
I love mysteries, especially if they are for a mystery scrappy quilt. Great way to use the scraps and you usually get an awesome quilt.
I just wanted to let you know about our 2009 Quilt Retreat Getaway Weekend which is held in Belmont, Wisconsin at The Travel Center Convention Hall and Baymont Inn and Suites on November 6, 7 and 8, 2009. The details are on my webpage at Quilts by barb or on my blogspot at Visit Quiltsbybarb quilt retreat blogspot
We would appreciate if you would help us pass on this information and we would love to have you join us!
Barbara Raisbeck,
Owner of Quilts by Barb
Post a Comment