Fabric added this week: 0 yards
Fabric added year to date: 16 yards
Fabric used this week: 0 yards
Fabric used year to date: (16) yards
This weekend was Judy L's quiltathon, but I didn't get any quilting done. . .at least not yet (it's 7PM on Sunday).
My big goal. . .and accomplishment. . .for this weekend was going through stuff in the basement & getting my husband's stuff in one area (away from mine).
I spent close to 12 hours over the course of the weekend in the basement. And I realize that there is not one blessed pattern, book, magazine or gadget that I need buy for the next little while until I get some room down there!!!
But, next weekend I will be able to actually start sorting & putting "like with like" because I really think that I have major duplication going on!
Tonight I plan on cutting fabric for my sister's wedding quilt so that I can work on it during the week and watching 24. . .Jack Bauer is THE man (although I will never say that to my DH!! lol).
Have a wonderful evening.
In peace and pieces,
1 comment:
Hi Sherry - Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know I'm not the only one in reverse... and I say that knowing I had to go out and pick up a couple yards at Sauders today... It's going to be an uphill battle I think.
Between unpacking boxes in my studio, watching the Philly's and Pittsburgh games, and watching Jack... I didn't get any sewing done on Sunday.
I see we are 'neighbors' of sorts... PA, NJ
Post a Comment