UFO Listing

Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Stash Report -- Week #8

This is a boring report because I am still sorting & folding. But I did increase my numbers:

Fabric Added This Week: 0 yards

Fabric Added Year To Date: 16 yards

Fabric Used This Week: 0 yards

Fabric Given Away This Week: 46.25 yards

Fabric Stash Reduction Year To Date: 98.75


I am almost down 100 yards from the stash which feels really good. I am happy with the fabric that I am keeping. . but since I love multi-colored fabrics I'm not sure how I will ultimately be sorting it.

For those of you that sort your fabric by color, how do you manage multi-colored fabrics? Do you go by background color? Main color (if there is one)? Go by the color that the fabric "reads" from either 10 feet away or by squinting?

I'm half tempted to just pile all the fabrics on the shelves so that I can see everything all together --- which would constantly change once I start using the fabrics because the order would get mixed up; but that could lead down some color combination paths that I would have never thought about.

Hmmm. . . . .can't wait to get the basement done so I can really get into things!

In peace and pieces,

1 comment:

Michele McLaughlin said...

Sherry, can I ask a weird question....how many yards do you think you have total? I am looking at my stash and thinking...wow, i have a LOT of yards.......

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...