This week I culled another 44 yards for donating . . . and out of my stash. I didn't buy anything & I haven't used anything (although I printed out the directions for Judy's "Use That Stash" quilt. . . but until the basement is completed I won't be able to work on anything new.
Here are the numbers:
Fabric In This Week: 0 yards
Fabric In Year To Date: 16 yards
Fabric Used This Week: 0 yards
Fabrics Donated This Week: 44 yards
Stash Depleted Year To Date: 142.75 (which relates to 6 copy paper boxes worth of fabric)!!!
The numbers probably won't be changing for the next little while, unless we get some nice warm days where I can work on the boxes in the PODS unit (or the basement gets completed really, really quickly). You have to know that my wish is for that to happen. . . one because I like parking in my driveway instead of on the street, the second is that I want to be able to get the basement back together.
In peace and pieces,
5 comments:
Good for you. Keep it up!
Wow, you are doing wonderful. I don't even want to think about how much fabric I have. But, I'm using it slowing this year.
Keep up the great work!
Yes, that basement needs to be useable - I completly understand this!! Good for you getting organized and freeing yourself from clutter. You are going to love the effect this is going to have on yourself when you do get back to being busy - it's going to be alot of fun when you can really 'bust that stash!!'.
sort, sort, sort. UGH! Keep going, you will get to do the fun stuff soon.
Wow, I'm impressed with your progress. I could probably get rid of 6 boxes, too. But I won't. At least not right now. I might need them!
Post a Comment