Yup, I know, I've said that before. . . many times!
But I really do plan on being more diligent in keeping track of what has come in & gone out of the stash this year.
Judy has changed the way she will be reporting her stash usage for 2012 & that got me to thinking that I really should look at how I make my reports.
It would take forever for anything to show as going "out" if I waited for an entire project (like a quilt) to show; smaller projects would help the numbers since those projects would be completed quicker. What to do, what to do.
Well I will only report on stash reductions when a project is completed. So I won't have alot of reports (especially when the bigger projects come up). For me, this seems to be the best way for me to keep my progress organized.
So, for this report :
Stash In 0 yds.
Stash In Y-T-D 0 yds.
Stash Out 1 yds.
Stash Out Y-T-D 1 yds.
What constituted my reduction? 6 blocks for a Flickr swap and a doll quilt. I know that I have 7 1/2 yards of fabric coming in for a quilt that I want to make (and some extra for the stash).
Go to see Judy's blog for more reduction posts.
In peace and pieces,
No comments:
Post a Comment