I also got my 7 1/2 yards of fabric for a new project that I would like to work on as a "leader/ender" item.
The fabric that I donated to a local Quilts for Kids group was a large black trash bag full. . . .and I did not calculate the amount of fabric. . . . but I am going to call it a wash between what I received and what I donated.
Here are the numbers:
Stash In: 7 1/2 yards
Stash In Y-T-D: 7 1/2 yards
Stash Out: 7 1/2 yards
Stash Out Y-T-D: 8 1/2 yards
Stash Reduction Y-T-D: 1 yard
Ok, so I'm not doing too badly so far; I have an all-day quilt guild meeting coming up so I am hoping to have the 80 blocks needed for a quilt top done so that I can set up my design wall (by Cheryl) at the meeting to decide on the block placement. My main goal is to get the quilt top mostly completed during the meeting so that I can get another flimsy on the pile.
If you are looking to see how others have done with their stashes go see Judy's blog.
In peace and pieces,
No comments:
Post a Comment