Well, work was closed today due to the worsening weather conditions.
We still have power so I thought I would do a quick post & then fire up the sewing machine.
Some of the piecing that I've done in the past little while were for swaps. . . .here are pictures that I can post (the rest are secrets so I can't post them):
The blocks requested were "red & white". . . . so for one I used a red w/white pin dots and the other uses a solid red.
I hope my partner likes the blocks. . . . they were fun to make.
If there is still power later today I'll try to post what I have been able to complete. However, since there are already 5000 power customers without electricity in southern NJ so I'm not sure how soon we will be able to weather the storm without losing power.
For everyone facing Hurricane Sandy I hope that you are safe and sound.
In peace and pieces,

We still have power so I thought I would do a quick post & then fire up the sewing machine.
Some of the piecing that I've done in the past little while were for swaps. . . .here are pictures that I can post (the rest are secrets so I can't post them):
The blocks requested were "red & white". . . . so for one I used a red w/white pin dots and the other uses a solid red.
I hope my partner likes the blocks. . . . they were fun to make.
If there is still power later today I'll try to post what I have been able to complete. However, since there are already 5000 power customers without electricity in southern NJ so I'm not sure how soon we will be able to weather the storm without losing power.
For everyone facing Hurricane Sandy I hope that you are safe and sound.
In peace and pieces,
2 comments:
You sound like a lot of us waiting on Sandy to arrive - running those machines and handwork ready on the side. Be safe and well.
Stay safe, love the red and white combos!!! I hope you keep power! You could get a lot done today!
Hugs, Mickie
Post a Comment