UFO Listing

Monday, January 27, 2014

I am joining DAGMT 2014

"I, Sherry V., am joining Quilting Hottie Haven's third annual DaGMT event, and pledge to quilt for at least 20 minutes, every day of the month of February, 2014. In doing so I hope to get some of the UFO guilt off my shoulders AND start the most needed downsizing of my stash in hopes of retirement (like that is going to happen!) and I think Beth Helfter is brilliant for coming up with this concept and inspiring me to join."

If you would like to take the pledge just follow the link & sign-up.

I am hoping that I will be able to get more than 20 minutes a day. . . .but if I can even just get 20 minutes I am sure that I can get quite a bit done.

Hope to see you in the group!

In peace and pieces,
 

4 comments:

Quilting Hottie said...

So glad to have you, Sherry! Yes, more than 20 minutes equals more completions, but even 20 minutes is a huge dent in the UFO guilt! Can't wait to see what you get done.

Linda in Arkansas said...

I'm joining too. Just need to finishing writing my post. I love your signature line peace and pieces! Thanks are commenting on my blog. Good luck in February. Let's encourage each other we can do 20 minutes!

Linda in Arkansas said...

Hi Sherry! I'm joining too. I did it last year and did quite well. I don't think I finished a UFO - but I sewed and loved it.

meg said...

Best of luck for all you hope to accomplish! Keep posting! mm

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...