Well, I finally found my camera AND the cable for it so I was able to load some pictures.
Here is the last finish of 2013. . . .it is a pattern called Jacob's Ladder and is a very, very easy afghan to do.
This first picture is of the full afghan. . . it covers the top of my double bed. Yes, I know, there are strings showing on the picture but they have been woven in now.
This picture is a close-up of the pattern so that you can see a little bit better how the colors are "stepped" into the row above it. I am trying to use up my yarn so what I did with this pattern was to just run the colors until they ran out & then just added in a new color.
I had done quite a number of baby afghans in the past. . . and from looking at the colors in this afghan you can clearly see that. . . there certainly not that many darker colors.
I have a few more scrap yarn afghans that need to be finished. . . so there may be some other pictures in the future of those projects.
Okay, that was the last thing that I finished in 2013. . .actually took my last stitches on New Years' Eve so you couldn't get much "last of" than this.
In peace and pieces,

Here is the last finish of 2013. . . .it is a pattern called Jacob's Ladder and is a very, very easy afghan to do.
This first picture is of the full afghan. . . it covers the top of my double bed. Yes, I know, there are strings showing on the picture but they have been woven in now.
This picture is a close-up of the pattern so that you can see a little bit better how the colors are "stepped" into the row above it. I am trying to use up my yarn so what I did with this pattern was to just run the colors until they ran out & then just added in a new color.
I had done quite a number of baby afghans in the past. . . and from looking at the colors in this afghan you can clearly see that. . . there certainly not that many darker colors.
I have a few more scrap yarn afghans that need to be finished. . . so there may be some other pictures in the future of those projects.
Okay, that was the last thing that I finished in 2013. . .actually took my last stitches on New Years' Eve so you couldn't get much "last of" than this.
In peace and pieces,
No comments:
Post a Comment