I've gotten another book read for 2014 (my third):

This book is about the struggles that Carol Kent and her husband (and their family and friends) went through when Jason Kent [Carol's son] was arrested for first degree murder.
This book came in from the library at a very opportune time since I have been going through quite a bit of soul searching in my private life.
Reading this book was part biography and part Bible study. . . . and brought tears to my eyes more than once. . . . and I am glad that I read it.
I also will be adding my prayers to all the others for the continued strength of Carol, her husband Gene, and their son Jason.
In peace and pieces,

This book is about the struggles that Carol Kent and her husband (and their family and friends) went through when Jason Kent [Carol's son] was arrested for first degree murder.
This book came in from the library at a very opportune time since I have been going through quite a bit of soul searching in my private life.
Reading this book was part biography and part Bible study. . . . and brought tears to my eyes more than once. . . . and I am glad that I read it.
I also will be adding my prayers to all the others for the continued strength of Carol, her husband Gene, and their son Jason.
In peace and pieces,
No comments:
Post a Comment