UFO Listing

Saturday, February 1, 2014

DaGMT 2014 -- February 1st report

Yeah!  I was able to spend a little bit more than 20 minutes sewing this evening so I was able to get this done:

This first picture shows one of the blocks that I am doing for Beth -- she wanted brights & I loved these greens.  You also can see the bunch of half square triangle units that I am making from the left over pieces of the patriotic quilt that I did for the retreat for later this month.

Another block & parts for another one. . . plus a little tiny (like 3" square) from left over parts.


























This is a close-up of the tiny block.
I am using the little blocks as a "leader/ender" piece. . . but I am hoping to 20 blocks done before the retreat so that I can show the ladies at the retreat what they can do with the leftovers.

I am hopeful that I can keep up with the 20 minutes. . . . tomorrow shouldn't be a problem since we plan on staying home most of the day; well, it IS SuperBowl Sunday tomorrow!  LOL


In peace and pieces,
 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...