I thought I would just do a quick post to show off my two shadows. . . . .
This is Mr. Bailey. We adopted him from a rescue group in New Hampshire about a year and a half ago. He likes me when it comes to food and his insulin shots. . . . but otherwise he is Mr. Books' dog.
In peace and pieces,

This is Mr. Bailey. We adopted him from a rescue group in New Hampshire about a year and a half ago. He likes me when it comes to food and his insulin shots. . . . but otherwise he is Mr. Books' dog.
Miss Casey has been with us for 5 years. . . .we adopted her shortly after "the little prince" Bogart passed away. She is definitely my dog and will only listed to Mr. Books if I am not home! That gets him so frustrated. . . . but it makes me laugh because I wasn't ready for another dog but he didn't like having such a quiet house --- if it wasn't for him she might not have been living with us.
I hope that you enjoyed these small pictures.
2 comments:
I too have two little rescue dogs in my life! I think however, mine both love me mor. Only because I am more free with the treats! ;)
that is exactly what happens at our house with the rescue animals -- one comes in with the intention of being mine and ends up favoring my husband or vice versa. The only exception was our last rescue and that could be because I told my husband he couldn't have anythign to do with the kitten for the first 2 weeks so that he would bond with me.
Post a Comment